Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Respect influenced mini build.

3 posters

Go down

No Respect influenced mini build. Empty No Respect influenced mini build.

Post by Coward#666 Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:51 am

After a season of watching Team No Respect try to finish a race the owd man has decided to have a bash at this racing malarky and has bought benny/tricky d**k old mini. Having thought long and hard (took days to clear the steam that came from his ears) he decided on a compleate strip down and start from the ground up. All the damaged metal work has been removed and replaced with stronger box section (typical no respekt prep) modified the suspension (beat it with a hammer and screamed at it) and adjusted the driving position. This was needed as bennys such a short arse a dwarf wouldnt have fit in the car ;P currently the car is having the final bits of welding done then its time for the filler and paint to come out ready for the airbrushing/signwritting. Hopefully will be smashing in to r3tards corner on practice day. Hope u all make him feel welcome as u have done with me Very Happy
Coward#666
Coward#666
is on a distinguished road

Number of posts : 43
R3tard Posting Points : 45
Registration date : 2012-02-02

Back to top Go down

No Respect influenced mini build. Empty Re: No Respect influenced mini build.

Post by stavros Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:53 pm

Wow wow wow coward, u need to slow down my man, take a read of onslows thread then you will discover how slow ur supposed to be when preparing a mini for racing, we should not expect to see you dad out on track till 2037
stavros
stavros
is an elite member!
is an elite member!

Number of posts : 1022
R3tard Posting Points : 1040
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Benny375 Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:21 am

Im no short arse, it was the pedals that were set to far away
He will of course be welcomed with love on r3tard corner just as you were.
Stav is right though he cant bring the mini out till the next mayan calender ends.
Benny375
Benny375
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5033
R3tard Posting Points : 5834
Registration date : 2008-08-21

http://www.teamretard.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Coward#666 Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:19 pm

Thanks for the concern about the short build time ( u guys really do care Smile ) due to the amount of time snr has been spending in the workshop my mother has lost a husband and my sis has lost a dad. I have on the otherhand found a new crew member so cant be bad haha might even have to build one myself Very Happy as for onslows mini ive heard its all just a rumour and hes just made a replica ministock out of all the left over pie wrappers. Well its booked in with dom davis on 4th feb so will attempt to upload a pic or two when its signwritten. Should be on track on practice day to set up the suspension and have a shakedown run.
Coward#666
Coward#666

Number of posts : 43
R3tard Posting Points : 45
Registration date : 2012-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down